TEETH WHITENING OR BLEACHING
Keeping our teeth their whitest is a lot harder than it sounds. With all the coffee, wine, smoking, and other foods that can stain our teeth daily, even proper maintenance sometimes leaves them a little lackluster. Teeth whitening is an excellent way to restore the natural color of your teeth or also make them whiter than your natural color if you would like. Your brightest smile is just a few weeks away.
On-The-Go Whitening system with Opalescence Go
See how Opalescence can boost your confidence by giving you the stunning, brilliant smile you’ve always wanted.
Go by Opalescence is the first pre-filled, adaptable, disposable whitening trays. Go’s thin membrane tray is pre-loaded with a 10% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel for bleaching teeth fast.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 15% – wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Available in Mint flavor They have a video we can pull from there website also
Custom Take-Home Whitening System
Our dental assistant will take an impression of your mouth and make custom trays to precisely fit your teeth. We will provide instruction on how to load your trays with the whitening gel, and how long to apply the treatment. How many treatments you give to yourself at home is entirely up to you. Your progress will be monitored during your office visits.
In-Office Whitening Combined with Take Home Whitening Trays
For a brighter, whiter smile without the wait, choose Opalescence Boost, an in-office, chemically activated whitening treatment that offers results in about an hour. It’s ideal for people who want instant whitening gratification or those who have that special event coming up that requires a bright, white smile.
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Fresh chemical for each application
- Precise delivery
- Easy to see for complete removal
- Two to three 20-minute applications
- Thicker formula prevents the gel from running
Lasers are used to speed up in-office teeth whitening procedures. A special whitening solution, applied to the tooth surface, is “activated” by laser energy, which speeds up of the whitening process.